Videos and interactive content are boring and diminish engagement – said no marketer ever!
In fact, if you are a passionate digital marketer yourself, you are aware of how interactive content has advanced and is becoming more popular. One of the main factors in its appeal is how animated text and video have transformed the idea of storytelling, making it more fascinating and affordable!
While watching videos on many platforms was already a familiar experience in our fast-paced world, few of them successfully drew in clients. The mania surrounding text animation videos has been seen as a viable solution by many businesses trying to close the conversion gap.
Considering the buzz surrounding such content, it’s evident that almost everyone wants to join the bandwagon. However, the idea of animation is frequently associated with the use of sophisticated technologies, at which the majority of us are novices. So, in this blog, we’ll reveal some of the best software to produce an animated text video. The best part, you don’t need to be a pro to use them. Let’s begin with what animated text is.
What Is Text Animation?
Text animation is a term in motion graphics that means creating moving typography of symbols, letters, numbers, or words. In other words, it means making text move along the screen within a specified area or via a motion pattern. Text animation may also be used in 2D animation videos and films to create exciting transitions or draw attention to specific details.
What Is an Animated Text Generator?
An animated text generator is software that makes digital text move. Animated text may instantly make your movies, advertisements, social media profile, newsletter, and website more engaging. You will spend far less time collaborating with expert video editors and designers if you use an animated text app and save time and effort instead.
How Do Animated Text Videos Work?
A text-animated video can do wonders for your business if created flawlessly and put to good use. It can increase brand awareness and help gain new audiences seamlessly.
- Combining dynamic storytelling with animated texts can keep your audience focused throughout
- Animated text videos can engage viewers even without a sound
- Text animation is cost-effective when compared to other formats
- It helps build a long-lasting impression on your audience
- Animated text can make a dull PowerPoint presentation fun to watch
A List of the Best Animated Text Generators and Apps
Go through the top 13 animated text software mentioned below. Choose an animated text generator that fits your style best and will help boost your branding approach.
Let the countdown begin!
Animaker is one the best-animated text generator where you can choose ready to made templates. All you have to do is add music, backgrounds, fonts, and images.
- A vast collection of animation fonts and effects
- Ready-made templates
- Option to upload custom fonts.
- Use image/video as a background.
- Requires registration
- The free version has limited features
- Outdated UI/UX design
MakerMoon is another excellent online text generator where you can create captivating text animations. This tool is easy to use for starters; pick a font, alter its size, and add colors/effects before exporting.
- Variety of animation effects
- Pre-made templates
- Add an image or video as a background
- Limitations in the free version
- MakerMoon watermark
Quik is an animated text app developed by GoPro. The app is ideal for iOS and Android users and ensures a premium creation experience with its customizable and easy-to-use features.
- Over 23 themes and music options
- User-friendly interface
- No watermarks
- Slo-mo videography
- Allows making 15, 30, or 60-second videos only
SnackThis is a web-based tool where you can quickly and easily generate eye-catching animated text messages. The app also features a decent selection of animation effects, fonts, and colors.
- Pre-made designs
- User-friendly interface
- Custom fonts, background, effects
- Only paid subscribers can download the app
Legend is on our list of the best free animated text software. With this software, you can make text animations and video introductions in many creative animation styles. The app also lets you save videos in GIF format.
- More than 50 text animation styles
- Available on iOS, Android, and PC
- Supports many video formats
- No watermark
- Limited features in the free version
Hype-type is an animated text maker that allows you to create aesthetically pleasing animated stories in seconds. The app is available for iOS users and has plenty of beneficial features.
- 300+ text animation style options
- Number of text layouts
- Easy to use for beginners
- The app is exclusive to iOS
7. Adobe Spark Post
Adobe Spark Post is a free animation text generator available on desktop, Android, and iOS. The application has many useful features for users to edit and create fantastic text animations.
- Auto resize and recolor
- Various layout options
- Access to free Adobe stock photos and illustrations
- Limited options in the Android version
- The video lasts 30 seconds only
8. Textro: Animated Text Video
Textro is a handy tool for creating eye-catching text animation. It allows for animating quotes, intros, and other visuals. You can rely on this app to add creative fonts and groove-worthy music to your project.
- Huge library of text animation styles and fonts
- Automatic backups
- Options to add own music or from the library
- Weak functionality
- Expensive subscription
Textanim is another text animation app on our list with impressive functionalities that are easy to use by anyone. Here, you can easily make banners and text logos.
- Available on Android and iOS
- Glowing animation effects
- Different animation letters, colors, patterns, etc.
- Outdated UI/UX design
- No moving animation effects
Motionden is one of the best cloud-based animated video makers with multiple pre-made templates. You can add your animated words or text to the templates and customize them to your needs.
- Pre-made customizable templates
- Professional looking designs
- The output format is mp4
- Watermark on the free plan
- The free version is limited
- Requires registration
Loading.io is another text animation app with plenty of customization features in color, effects, positioning, size, etc. Using it; you can quickly animate icons, backgrounds, images, and much more.
- Supports png, gif, svg formats
- Highly customizable
- Many animated fonts and effects
- The free version has limitations
Tomo is a helpful cartoon text app with extraordinary features. The tool has numerous background and text animation options that allows the creation of quality content with just a few steps.
- Add music in the background.
- Share videos on social platforms easily.
- Available on iOS and Android
- Requires a large installation storage capacity
- The free version has restricted options
Gfto is an online animated text app that features a range of customizable fonts, colors, sizes, and effects. Users can access trendy text effects, including 3D animation, neon, and more.
- Easy to use.
- No additional costs
- Many customization options.
- Text effects, including neon, 3D animation, etc.
- A small library of animation effects
- Outdated app design
The Bottom Line
Text animation, often known as typography, is a great technique for beginners to appeal to viewers and keep them entertained. Animated texts and videos not only offer a fantastic way to maintain your content updated and on a tight budget, but they also significantly contribute to the distinctiveness of your brand.
If you have the correct tools, it’s simpler to create than other animations. We hope that this list of the top text animation tools will benefit you in your search for finding the best one. As an animation video company, Anideos is adept at producing all kinds of animations. Get in touch with our professionals for eye-appealing animation services.