Thank you for choosing Anideos (a d/b/a of Virtual Reality Creators Corp.)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms” or “Agreement”) are an agreement between you (if signing as an individual or the legal entity you represent) ("you," or “Client,” which term shall mean the user of the Anidoes’s Services (defined below)) and Virtual Reality Creators Corp., a New York corporation with a principal address of 1050 Old Nichols Rd., Islandia, NY 11749 ("Anideos", “Company,” “us,” or “we,” as the context requires) that governs your rights and obligations regarding your purchase and use of the Services.
We are very pleased that you have engaged Anideos to perform the services as set forth in a statement of work (or quote, as the case may be), and any subsequent written statement of work, which may be electronically accepted (each a “SOW” (also may be referred to as a “Quote”) and the work thereunder, the “Services”). There are no products sold or provided under these Terms. Client understands and agrees that each Quote will be governed by the terms and conditions of the most recent effective agreed upon written master services agreement covering SOW-based services with Company ("Master Agreement"), or if no such Master Agreement exists, then each Quote will be governed by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms.
Our engagement shall commence on the date you accept the Quote (the “Effective Date”) and shall continue until terminated upon either party’s written notice to the other. Each Quote hereunder shall terminate immediately upon termination of the Agreement, unless otherwise agreed by Company. If, after completion of the Services, we continue to perform services at your written request, the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed renewed for so long as such additional services are being provided. Either party has the right to terminate any Quote for any reason, including the ending of Services that are already underway, upon written notice to the other.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we have agreed upon the fee arrangement as more specifically set forth on the applicable Quote. Each Quote will set forth the Services, price, and any other information reasonably necessary for such engagement. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing, if services are required outside the scope of those set forth in a Quote, our time will be billed at our then current hourly rates. All stated prices are exclusive of any taxes, fees and duties or other amounts, including, without limitation, value added and withholding taxes levied or based upon such charges, or upon this Agreement (other than taxes based on the net income of Company). Client shall pay any taxes related to Services purchased under this Agreement or Client shall present an exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities. Applicable taxes shall be billed as a separate item on the invoice, to the extent possible.
4. Payment Invoices
Unless otherwise set forth on a Quote, Client agrees to pre-pay Company the price stated on any Quote, prior to the commencement of the applicable Services. Except as set forth herein or on the applicable invoice, each invoice is payable upon receipt. Past due payments shall bear interest at a rate of one percent (1.0%) per month and you shall be liable for all reasonable costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys fees) incurred by us in collecting any past due payments. If any amount is not paid when requested or if any invoice is not paid within fifteen (15) days after the date of the invoice, then we reserve the right to discontinue providing services until all amounts past due are paid in full, and/or terminate immediately this Agreement and any Quote. A Quote may require you to deliver an initial retainer, which will be applied to the fees for Services. Upon exhaustion of the initial retainer, and each subsequent retainer, we may ask for an additional retainer in an amount approximately equal to any anticipated additional charges and expenses to be incurred.
5. Work for Hire
Upon payment in full to Company of all sums due under a Quote, all “creative elements” provided as part of the Services specified in the Quote will become the property of the Client and all of Company’s title and interest in such creative elements (other than Company’s Pre-Existing Work) will vest in the Client and be deemed a “work made for hire” for copyright purposes, provided, however, unless the Company has agreed in writing with Client to the contrary, that Company is herewith granted a non-exclusive license to utilize any such creative elements for in its business development efforts and marketing materials. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to transfer, convey or assign to Client any of Company’s rights in any software, information or other intellectual property which was previously owned by Company prior to the provision of the creative elements and/or services furnished hereunder and/or created independently and without reference to any materials or information of Client (“Pre-Existing Works”); provided, however, that if and to the extent any Pre-Existing Works are or have been provided to Client as part of the creative elements contemplated by this Agreement, in connection with the foregoing grant of the rights to the creative elements, upon payment of all applicable Quote Fees in full, Company grants to Client a royalty-free license in and to such Pre-Existing Works, to use and display same in conjunction with said creative elements.
6. Milestone Based Services
A Quote may be for Services provided on a milestone-completion basis, and this paragraph shall apply. Company shall notify Client by email, text message, telephone call, and/or other electronic means of Company’s completion of a Milestone or Service by submitting to Client a Milestone Completion Certificate (“MCC”) describing the Services provided under such milestone and the invoice amount for same. Client has five (5) business days from the receipt of the MCC to accept the MCC by email to Company. Client’s acceptance of the MCC, or Client’s failure to return the MCC within five (5) business days, signifies Client’s acceptance that Services listed in the MCC have been performed according to the Quote. To decline acceptance of the MCC, Client must email Company that the MCC has been declined, and provide details as to what and how the Services do not conform to the Quote. Company shall address any such non-conformance in a timely manner. Company shall compile an action plan to correct any non-conformance and the process for acceptance detailed herein shall be repeated until such time as all non-conformances have been resolved. Acceptance may not be declined due to defects in Services or creative elements that do not represent a material non-conformance with the requirements of the Quote.
7. Change Management Procedures
It may become necessary to amend a Quote for reasons including, but not limited to, the following: (i) changes to the scope of work and/or specifications for the Services, (ii) changes to the milestone invoice or payment schedule, (iii) changes to the project schedule due to unavailability of resources which are beyond either party’s control, and/or, (iv) technical conditions not previously identified. In the event either party desires to change a Quote, the following procedures shall apply:
- The party requesting the change will deliver a “Change Request” to the other party by email. The Change Request will describe the nature of the change, the reason for the change, and the effect the change will have on the scope of work, the project schedule and costs.
- A Change Request may be initiated either by Client or by Company for any changes to the Quote. The parties will evaluate the Change Request and negotiate in good faith the changes to the Services and additional fees, if any, required to implement the Change Request. If both parties agree to implement the Change Request, both parties will sign the Change Request, indicating the acceptance of the changes by the parties.
- Upon acceptance of the Change Request and prepaying any additional Service fees associated therewith, said Change Request will be incorporated into, and made part of, the applicable Quote.
- Company is under no obligation to proceed with the Change Request until such time as the Change Request has been agreed upon in writing by both parties.
Whenever there is a conflict between the terms and conditions set forth in a fully executed Change Request and those set forth in the original Quote, or previous fully executed Change Request, the terms and conditions of the most recent fully executed Change Request shall prevail.
8. Refund Policy
No refunds shall be offered where any Service has begun. With respect to retainer-based Quotes, the unused portion of the retainer is refundable. Any approved refund will be made within ninety (90) days following the date we agree to refund same, less a $30.00 service and processing fee. Refunded amounts will be transferred back to your credit card account or bank account depending on how the payment was made by you. You will not be entitled for any refund in any of the following circumstances:
- If we request a written reply from you and you fail to reply within seven (7) calendar days, time being of the essence.
- If you approve any Service (or portion thereof) or accept a MMC (if applicable).
- If a revision/alteration has been requested by you on any Service provided by Company (regardless if a pre-paid Quote or milestone Quote).
- If you cease to carry on business as a going concern; or become or may become the object of the institution of voluntary or involuntary proceedings in bankruptcy or liquidation; or a receiver or similar officer is appointed with respect to the whole or a substantial part of your assets; or an event similar to any of the foregoing occurs under applicable law with respect to you.
- If you assign or transfer any of the rights or responsibilities granted under this Agreement or any Quote in breach of this Agreement.
- if you have opted for (or your package includes) unlimited revisions mentioned in the email and/ or quote/ invoice from Company.
- if refund is requested for reason(s) not involving company, including (but not limited to) change of management, change of mind, more competitive pricing, change of project requirements/ scope, for any reason(s) involving your client etc.
Unless otherwise stated “Unlimited Revisions” in a Quote/ and or invoice from the company, we offer up to three (3) revisions of each stage of the Services, provided, however, once a revision is accepted by you, any further revisions must be under a Change Request. Client is required to request any revision no later than two (2) calendar days (time being of the essence) after delivery of same by us (and if any revision is requested after such time, we may require you to submit a Change Request for such revisions). Company is not responsible for not meeting deadlines/ timelines if revisions/ feedback or approval are provided to us within said 2-day period and/or in case of “Unlimited Revisions” mentioned in a Quote/ and or invoice from the company.
10. Inactive Projects
Your project will be marked as inactive if you have not responded/ replied to company’s emails/ calls/ text messages for more than 30 days without any prior notice. 10% of the total decided project fee will be charged by the company to reactivate your project and resume working on it. A new project’s timeline/ deadline will be shared by the company after projects reactivation.
Unless the Company has agreed in writing with Client to the contrary, you agree that we may use your name, logo and a general description of the Services performed in our business development efforts and materials. From time to time, Company may request a testimonial from you.
12. Independent Contractor Taxes
The parties to this Agreement recognize and agree that each is operating as an independent contractor and not as an agent of the other. This Agreement shall not constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship, fiduciary relationship or other joint enterprise among the parties and neither party can be bound by the other to any contract, arrangement, or understanding except as specifically stated herein. Each party shall be responsible for the acts, negligence and omissions of its employees, agents, servants and subcontractors. Company shall have sole responsibility of payment due in relation to all withholding, payroll and employment taxes, workers compensation, insurance premiums, and all other taxes and charges incidental to rendition of such services hereunder.
- Third-Party Tools. We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use of optional tools by you is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party providers.
- Third-Party Links. Certain content available via the Services may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on our site may direct you to third-party Websites and/or services that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Websites and/or services, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third party with whom you connect via the Services or our site. Please review carefully the third party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
14. General Provisions
- Governing Law and Venue. For any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or Services, you agree that it will be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts located in the county and State of New York. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the State of New York will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- Class Action Waiver. Any proceeding to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Neither you nor we will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected proceedings. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or any consolidated claims involving another person's account, if we are a party to the proceeding. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS.
- Survival. The respective rights and obligations of the parties to this Agreement shall survive any termination of Company’s services to the extent necessary to the intended preservation of such rights and obligations.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the complete agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Agreement and replaces any prior oral or written communications between the parties, except as agreed between the parties. There are no conditions, understandings, agreements, representations, or warranties expressed or implied, that are not specified herein. This Agreement may only be modified by a written document executed by the parties hereto.
- Liability. In no event shall Company, its respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue, lost profits, or lost or damaged data, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if Client has been informed of the possibility thereof. Company disclaims and Client waives, all liability arising from third party service providers, including website hosting companies, which may be providing services to Client (the foregoing waiver does not preclude Client from pursuing its claims directly with any such third party). All liability of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers collectively for claims arising under this Agreement or otherwise howsoever arising shall be limited to the amount paid by Client to Company pursuant to the relevant Quote during the one (1) month preceding the event or circumstances giving rise to such liability. This limitation of liability is cumulative and not per-incident (i.e., the existence of two or more claims will not enlarge this limit). The limitation of liability shall not apply to any breach of any license or indemnity obligation hereunder.
- Indemnity. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold Company, and its officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all losses, damages and costs (collectively, “Claims”), incurred by, borne by or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties to the extent such Claims in any way relate to, arise out of or result any actual or alleged infringement or misappropriation of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade name, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right by any materials or software provided by Customer pursuant to this Agreement.
- Disclaimer. Except as specified in this section, Company hereby disclaims and Client waives all representations, conditions and warranties (whether express, implied, or statutory), including without limitation, any warranty or condition (a) of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, title, satisfactory quality, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, (b) arising from any course of dealing, course of performance, or usage in the industry. To the extent an implied warranty cannot be disclaimed, such warranty is limited in duration to the applicable express warranty period. Client’s sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty shall be, at Company’s option, re-performance of the services; or termination of this Agreement or the applicable Quote and return of the portion of the service fees paid to Company by Client for such non-conforming services.
- Assignment. Neither this Agreement nor any right or obligation under this Agreement shall be assigned by Client without Company’s prior written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed. Any attempted assignment shall be void and of no effect.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is for the sole benefit of the parties hereto and their authorized successors and assigns. Nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any person or entity, other than the parties hereto and their authorized successors and assigns, any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Attorneys’ Fees. In any suit or proceeding relating to this Agreement the prevailing party will have the right to recover from the other its costs and reasonable fees and expenses of attorneys, accountants, and other professionals incurred in connection with the suit or proceeding, including costs, fees and expenses upon appeal, separately from and in addition to any other amount included in such judgment. This provision is intended to be severable from the other provisions of this Agreement, and shall survive expiration or termination and shall not be merged into any such judgment.
- Force Majeure. Except for the obligation to pay monies due and owing, neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure in performance due to events outside the defaulting party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, earthquakes, labor disputes, industry wide shortages of supplies, actions of governmental entities, riots, war, terrorism, fire, epidemics, pandemics, or delays or failures of common carriers or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The obligations and rights of the defaulting party shall be extended for a period equal to the period during which such event prevented such party’s performance.
- Notices. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be sent by email to the respective email addresses provided on the Quote.
- Severability. In the event any provision hereof, or the application thereof in any circumstances, is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a final or unappealable order, decree or judgment of any court, the provision in question shall be deemed replaced with a valid and enforceable provision most closely reflecting the intent and purpose of the original provision within the jurisdiction of such court and the Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect in such jurisdiction and in its entirety in other jurisdictions.
- No Waiver. The waiver by either party of any right provided under this Agreement shall not constitute a subsequent or continuing waiver of such right or of any other right under this Agreement.
Date of Last Revision: January 31st, 2022